If you have been notified that your IntelliShun has stopped communication here are some troubleshooting steps that can be performed before contacting us.
- Did you have network changes that coincide with the IntelliShun loss of communication?
- Does the device have power? If power fails, traffic will still pass through it.
- Do you have link lights on the LAN port and the switch port it is plugged into?
- Can you ping the LAN interface using the address that you configured or the DHCP address assigned?
- If you can ping, does your ARP table show the MAC address associated to the IP starting with 00:0c:bd?
- Can you sniff the LAN port to see the traffic to/from the device. You should see traffic every minute.