Customize Messages to Employees
The “Notification Message” field is customer-specific. Type in any text you want to send your employees (users) to receive via email upon being assigned a training program. Most customers use this field to convey the importance of the assigned training program, the reason the user is asked to complete it, and whom to contact for further questions or information.
Send Reminders Automatically
Training Administrators can establish their own criteria for sending reminders to assigned users, including the number of days before the first and subsequent reminders are delivered.
How to Setup Notifications
- Navigate to the training you wish to setup notifications for
- Select the training title. You are now on the editing page.
- In the blue bar at the top of the screen, select "Edit Notification Settings"
- Make sure the Send Notifications drop down menu is set to yes. It should default to this. If you do not wish to send email notifications to your users set this to no
- Set the Days Until First Reminder (this follows the initial notification)
- Set the Days Between Reminders (this will begin following the first reminder)
- Set the Administrator Notification (e.g. some administrators use this to remind themselves when it is time to send out a quarterly or annual training again)
- Select "Save" at the bottom of the screen