Passwords can be changed manually by Users with the "Edit Users" permission in User Roles. Typically this responsibility is only given to Administrators however, a Company can set up a Custom User Role that would allow this Custom User to perform this task.
To change a User's Password, navigate the following steps from the Home tab in the System:'
- Click the blue "Manage Users" button located in the top right-hand corner of the screen
- Select the user you'd like to change the password for
- In the blue bar click the "Change Password" link
- Enter a new password, the same in each field
- Passwords must:
- Have at least 8 characters
- Have at least one lowercase letter
- Have at least one uppercase letter
- Have at least one number
- Not be a previously used password
- Click "Update"