To delete or disable an existing User navigate the following steps from the main dashboard in the System:
- Select the blue "Manage Users" button located in the top right-hand corner of the screen..
- Select the User you'd like to delete.
- Select "Edit" from the blue toolbar.
- Under "Status" change the Users status to "Disabled" or "Deleted."
- Disabled - This removes access to the User while keeping the Users record visible to Administrators. The username will be unavailable for future use.
- Deleted - This removes access to the User while hiding the Users record from the Administrators view. The username will be unavailable for future use.
- Select "Update" at the bottom left of the form to save.