Upon creation of your User, it's likely you received an email from the System or from your RiskTool Administrator that would have included your Username, Password and the Web Address to log into the System. If you misplaced the communication, or did not receive this communication, you can reset your password by following these steps:
- Navigate to the Login Page
Clicking the "Forgot your Password?" link under the Username/Password fields
- Type in your Username
- The system will email you a temporary password. If your email address is not on file, the system will show a message to contact the help desk for assistance.
- Once you've received the email with your new temporary password, return to the Login Page and log into the System
Upon successful login, you will be immediately prompted to change your password
- Passwords must be strong in order for the system to accept it: 8 characters in length, contain at least 1 capital letter, contain at least 1 number or symbol, be unique from any other password you may have had in the past
- Click "Save"
- Passwords are case sensitive
- Passwords should never be shared
- Passwords should be unique from other electronic systems
If you are still having problems logging into the system, contact your RiskTool Administrator, or our help desk by opening a ticket within the Support Portal, emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling toll-free 1-855-639-4427.